Below are the multitude of applications for the Density Analytics SGU-100 Density Meter, Density Monitor, Density Controller.
• Can be operated as a typical hydrometer with exceptional electronic functionality to measure, monitor and control specific gravity/ liquid density in a process operation.
• Can be in-tank operated in a process control operation to measure, monitor and control liquid density specific gravity during a typical blending or mixing process for the chemical, petroleum, metal finishing, liquor or food industry. As part of a control system, it can be used to control a mix to meet a target density.
• Can be used to determine the concentration mix (by volume or mass) of a blend.
• Can be used as a gauge in storage tanks to determine the vertical interface depth between two immiscible liquids such as oil and water.
• Can be used in a laboratory to monitor and record liquid density during a process controlled temperature or pressure cycle operation.
• Readout can be chosen in preferred engineering units (sgu, Brix, Baume, % alcohol, % concentration).
• Remote readout at any desired distance (4-100 feet) from probe.
• Pressure invariant—can monitor density at any depth in a well or tank.
• Measures in liquids or slurries. Especially useful in measuring, monitoring and controlling density in radioactive tanks.
• Easy to disassemble for cleaning.
Please click HERE to view our Technical Specifications page